Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

The Highs of Lowe's

We are on a first name basis with the peeps at Lowes. I'm telling you, I could have a tool belt (it might be bedazzled, but still).Ann's dream job is to work at the paint counter.It's my favorite place to be early in the morning or late at night. The other morning with my first cup of coffee, I browsed the aisles looking for inspiration. Boy did I find it. 
Loving this for a playroom or kitchen wall. Plus, I'm a sucker for cute packaging. 
 Don't you just love the Edison bulb? This Allen and Roth pendant is perfect for an island or even a bathroom. I would love to hang a couple over my bathroom sinks. See here.
 This bronze axel chandelier is $164!!! 


This one from Currey and Company is $1170.  
This pretty mirror could hold it's own or create a killer wall design if you hung a bunch of them together. It's around $60 bucks.  
This one sold out quickly on One King's Lane for $499, but retails for $1200.
Jewelry for your floor. That's what this grate is when you replace your air vent with this beauty. My client just put this in a living room I finished. Great find! See the room here. 
 This wall paper is pretty great and would look killer just about anywhere. I love it in a bookcase like this one...
Obviously, the shot above is Imperial Trellis by KWID but the wallpaper from Lowe's would make a nice backdrop for some bright accessories.
 I'm putting these in an office I'm working on. Not bad for a flush mount!

This one eventually ended up in a dining room Ann worked on. See here.
It is organic and retro all at the same time and is much cheaper than the Currey and Company one...
Don't get me wrong, I adore Currey and Co. It's one of my sources for lighting, but let's face it, the budget doesn't always allow for it. Good to know, there are some great priced options out there...and at Lowe's Home Improvement. What about you? Are you a Lowe's shopper or a Home Depot kind of girl. 


For even more inspiration, visit Lowes Creative Ideas Blog for DIY weekend projects and tons of great inspiration from our favorite store.

Bye bye birdie,
~A&H


credit to Lowes.com, Joss and Main, Currey and Company
You have read this article with the title The Highs of Lowe's. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/the-highs-of-lowe.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 9, 2012

Comments "The Highs of Lowe's"

Post a Comment