Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Triptych Heaven...

I know you have seen this.... Don't you still love it!? I had a client that had to have it! She said the first time she saw it, she lost her breath...that's almost a direct quote. We all know that feeling...
It's Lord Bodner's Octopus in triptych... Love it in brown...

Thom Felicia used it in a dining room....

And I got to use it ....

here! So here is my question... does the table need something on it? Maybe a silver tray, interesting boxes? The room is super tall, so I didn't want to hang it any lower or take away from how cool it is...

Or, how cool the console and stools are. Hooper and I found these at  fall market...LOVE!!! This client has a fun eclectic, bohemian vibe happening in her house- speaking my language! It was hard for me to deliver the stools... They would be so happy at my house too!

Thoughts? I can not wait to show you the rest of the space. (As soon as the rug company finishes shearing the sheep to make the wool to make the rug...waiting!) 


Happy Thursday!
Bye, bye birdie,
~A

credit to: google images, Thom Felicia
You have read this article with the title Triptych Heaven.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/triptych-heaven.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, March 22, 2012

Comments "Triptych Heaven..."

Post a Comment