Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

My favorite house - TOUR

You can only imagine my reaction when I took a tour of our close family friends' beach house. The interiors were designed by her incredibly talented niece, Caroline Brackett of CBB Interiors, and every inch of this beautiful home reflects the family that lives there. Caroline nailed the homeowner's love of color (and mine)! This house takes my breath away so I wanted to take you on a tour.  
Have you ever seen such a beautiful aquarium? It is living art -- bringing the outside in. Literally.
Speechless, right? All of the upholstery is done in white Sunbrella. It just feels so fresh with the bold pops of turquoise. I adore the Oly Studio coffee table because it adds great texture to the space. 
Note the dining room mirrored wall and fab art work.
  I could curl right up and read a book. 
 It is hard to pick a favorite bedroom, but this one is up there for me. The high gloss white wood floors are crisp and lovely. You know how I adore a painted floor...
 And painted walls...
The tile in the kitchen is stunning and perfect...
 right down to the very last detail.


 And, did I mention the view?
 The master bedroom is so peaceful and beautiful.
 It's truly difficult to pick my favorite room in her house because I love them all. Each is like a jewelry box, accented down to the tiniest detail. 
Isn't it exquisite? Even as a child, I loved her brightly colored spaces so when she and Caroline took on this project, I knew it would be phenomenal.
Bye bye birdie,
~H


Credit to: Wrightsville Beach Magazine, CBB Interiors
You have read this article with the title My favorite house - TOUR. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-favorite-house-tour.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, April 2, 2012

Comments "My favorite house - TOUR"

Post a Comment