Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Patterson Playroom Makeover

 The Patterson Family playroom needed a little update (aka, I got the patchwork chair in London was desperate to use it). Uhm, do an entire room around it. Plus to make things super complicated, I decided to move Graham out of this room into another (more on that later) and turn her old room into a playroom.

I painted the walls white and the ceiling a pale aqua so I could decorate the walls with art. Lots of it.
I love Hutson's self portrait.
And Graham is quite the little artist. I'm making an art wall, but more on that later. 

The patchwork chair from London goes with everything (including the new outdoor rug I found at Homegoods). 

 I needed a cool surface for puzzles and have been looking for a coffee table for awhile (a week, ok, shut up Ann). Score!!!! Craigslist find for $275. Did I mention it's a signed Muniz piece that retails for over $700? Speaking of steal... This floor lamp took my breath away the first time I saw it at a local discount store. The shade was dented so I asked if they could give me a little more off. They gave me a discount and a little history on the lamp... 
It is a "high end designer brand and retails for A LOT". Sold. What's "A LOT" you ask? It's Arteriors and retails for $1200. Waaaaayyyy out of my playroom budget. 


 So, for $119, it is mine. I covered the shade in Dwell "Gate" and love it! I love a deal...
Bye bye birdie,
~H




You have read this article with the title Patterson Playroom Makeover. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/06/patterson-playroom-makeover.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, June 21, 2012

Comments "Patterson Playroom Makeover"

Post a Comment