Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

What makes a good friend...

Yesterday I got a phone call from my sweet friend Wendy... I almost didn't answer because I've been slack on following through with a dinner invite (bad friend). But I'm glad I did since Wendy was calling to tell me she found me some chairs I must have (good friend).  
These are mid century Woodard sculptura chairs. They are here in Wilmington and priced at a steal. I want need these chairs. Well actually I only need 2. The problem is they are sold as a set. And although they are a great deal... they'd be an even better deal if I paid 1/2 for 2. So who needs the other 2? I'll split them and I'll even let you pick first. (just don't pick the 2 light ones)...

Aren't they lovely...



 This is kind of the vibe of L's new room... I would love one in there!
Maybe I do need all 4, and a new outdoor table... and a deck, and some foliage....

Anyhoo... This is my mission today... Anyone in on 2 chairs? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Happy Friday
Bye, bye birdie,
~A

You have read this article with the title What makes a good friend.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/06/what-makes-good-friend.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 15, 2012

Comments "What makes a good friend..."

Post a Comment