Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

You say it's your Birthday.....

NO WAAAAYYYY!!!! I have a 12 year old, as of 8:23 a.m. There must be some mistake.... Am I not too young?
Last night we celebrated at the beach with lots of family. (love my nephew sliding into this pic!)

Sooo...Happy Birthday to my firecracker boy!!!!
My mom suggested I wait 2 more days so he could be born on the 4th of July. Hmmmm.... doesn't really work that way?!?! I had already gained 45 lbs and my ankles were the same size as my thighs. I was smokin hot!!! I was relieved to have my 9 lb 4 oz boy on the 2nd! (Yes... you read that right...)

Here are some firecracker red, white and blue spaces in honor of the 4th....(I've always wanted to do Jackson's room R,W &B but his love of fishing and wildlife lead to a browner palate!)
love the yellow fabric.... could have something to do with my Orla Kiely obsession...kind of has that vibe...
 
 The polka dot pillows make this space for me!
 red, white and navy works....
kids rooms are the perfect spot for a little americana color palate...traditional or mod....
Could you do it? Could you have a red, white and blue space in your own home?

Happy 4th and  Birthday to Jackson-Bo!!!

Bye,bye birdie,
~A

Credit: Mary McDonald, House and Home, House Beautiful, Google Images
You have read this article with the title You say it's your Birthday...... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/07/you-say-it-your-birthday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, July 2, 2012

Comments "You say it's your Birthday....."

Post a Comment