Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Doctor's Orders

I love my vet. 
Teddy fell down our hardwood stairs. They are steep and slick. I know what you're thinking. Time for a baby gate. Sure, that is everyone's suggestion. My vet, however, thought nothing of my solution: We'll just get a carpet runner. Easy peasy. Plus, sooooo much safer for the kids and Read (with his artificial hip). Clearly, this is the only option. She didn't bat an eyelash. 
My vet, in her professional opinion, agreed this would be the perfect solution. 
Doctor's orders...
 


 Why on Earth would I opt for a simple solid carpet? It seems the patterns in my house are getting a little crazy, but I love the antelope. It won't show dirt and yes, it was inspired by Amanda Nisbet's wall-to-wall leopard. Remember when Ann painted hers?

Would you do something daring on your stairs? It's often a forgotten surface, but makes such a big impact. 

And don't forget our give away! You could be the lucky winner of Amanda Nisbet's new book, Dazzling Design. Be sure to comment on any post between now and next Friday or like us on Facebook.
Have a happy weekend!
bye bye birdie...
You have read this articleAmanda Nisbet / antelope rug / carpet / painted stairs / runner with the title Doctor's Orders. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/01/doctor-orders.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 25, 2013

Comments "Doctor's Orders"

Post a Comment