Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentines day and all things sweet, pink, lovable, romantic... the list goes on. 
I bought Graham a singing Hallmark card. I was in a rush when I grabbed it. It said something about being beautiful and loving the recipient a lot. By "a lot",  I mean "A LOT". I quickly opened it up and saw some cute lady bugs. Perfect, I think. Perfect for a nine year old little girl. She loves ladybugs.
Evidently, these lady bugs love each other. 
You open the card and KC and the Sunshine band belt out 
"That's The Way (uh huh) I like it".
Still cute. I think. Last night at midnight while I am putting the finishing touches on their Valentines, I go to sign her cute singing card. 
The ladybugs "dance" on top of each other. Great. Read made me give it to her anyway because the boys were getting appropriate singing cards and she might feel left out. She thought it was the cutest card ever and wanted to take it to school to show off the dancing lady bugs. Uh oh. I stole it out of her backpack and am sad to say that is has now gone missing. 
In other Valentines Day news... This rug is arriving today for a client and I can hardly wait. 
She loves blue and so I'm hoping she will flip over the plan for the room. I plan on pulling out the color of the day... 
Pink (or dare I say fuschia)! 

I'll keep you posted on the plan -- keeping my fingers crossed this rug is the jumping off point! 
In other design news. My dear client is moving back into the house that I wrecked. Can't wait to show you the outcome. Bug  Big things going on over here...
 
But the most important thing is ....drumroll....
LINDLEY IS DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!
 
Ann's Valentines baby is 10... Happy Birthday Lindley!!!! (Birthdays are so much better then Valentines!) 
 
Happy Valentines, We Heart you.

You have read this article with the title Happy Heart Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/02/happy-heart-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 14, 2013

Comments "Happy Heart Day"

Post a Comment