Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Vacay Mon...

By the time you read this I will be in JAMAICA!!! Yes, I am furiously packing because Jeff and I have a 7 a.m. flight. By 12:30 I will be basking in the sun, and holding a drink with an umbrella in it. (Not really, I'm not much of a fru- fru drink girl, but you get the idea... I won't be here! )  
 
I am not trying to brag (Is that rain I hear?) but I am REALLY excited. For one, Jeff and I  do not go anywhere. In fact once a year we pack up the whole fam and drive 15 minutes for a weeks vacation at Wrightsville Beach. (woop, woop!)
 
So how are we getting away AND not bringing the kids you ask? ...Company trip baby! Which brings me to the funny part. We are going to Secrets in Montego Bay. There, I said it (actually I whispered it in an obnoxious naughty voice) but that's the name of the resort. Anyone else have a heart shaped jacuzzi in the room image?  I'm no marketing genius but "Secrets"? Really? Is that the most cheese ball name you have ever heard? 
Those that have gone before me said the resort is great. I'm just thinking they might want to change the name. Maybe there is a suggestion box. Anyhoo, that's just a detail. I have no doubt in my mind we will have a great time.


I can practically taste the salt in the air...

I am sure this is the room we have reserved...
 
So, enjoy your weekend, and the next time you hear from me I will be tan and relaxed...
 
Happy Friday Mon,
Bye bye birdie,
 
You have read this article with the title Vacay Mon.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/02/vacay-mon.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 8, 2013

Comments "Vacay Mon..."

Post a Comment