Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

My House Paint Color Reveal


As many of your know, I have been agonizing over what to paint the exterior of my house. Previously it was PINK. Many of you weighed in and heavily (thank you) on your opinion on whether to stay pink or go with something different. Remember my house before? I loved it this color -- a "shell pink" if you will and was hesitant to change something I loved... but I do love change and COLOR so...
I went with "Winter's Day" by Behr. Ann found it at Home Depot (she gets ALLLLL of the credit). She said she wanted to move on with her life and she couldn't until I stopped nagging her about my paint decision. Aww. How sweet. I didn't like the contrast at first, because Winter's Day is a little light so I darkened it 50%. (Not giving her credit for that part).
 Regardless, I am thrilled. I wanted to show it to you sooner, but with the monsoons and darkness, it was hard to get a good shot. Today is our first sunny Spring Day. I was starting to think I had cursed it by choosing a paint color called "Winter's Day". It has a little blue and a little green mixed into a medium gray. That's good because I just couldn't decide. This blends them all! 
 The porch ceiling is Benjamin Moore "Palladian Blue" -- it is so bright out here, you can't even tell, but it's there. All of the new plants were added for a hush hush photo shoot that took place last week. Can't wait until I can tell you more. 
 I kept my front door the natural wood that it was before and repainted my bench and side doors in a bright coral. 
 The trim is "Simply White" by Benjamin Moore. It's a great go-to white if you ever need one! 
It screams "Welcome", don't ya think? I'm happy with the choice. Hope you like it!
bye bye birdie...
-Hooper 




You have read this article with the title My House Paint Color Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-house-paint-color-reveal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Comments "My House Paint Color Reveal"

Post a Comment