Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Re-Entry - who needs it?

Read and I have returned from celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary in Parrot Cay. When I tell you I have the best husband clients in the world, I mean it. One client (who shall remain nameless) traded us a dream vacation at Parrot Cay for some design time on her latest project. Thank you husband dream client for the best vacation a couple could ask for!


Many of you have asked for photos from our get away. It was just too good not to share -- especially since I was blown away by the decor. 
Welcome to Parrot Cay.





 Here is a shot of Read and I enjoying some time on the beach. Just kidding. Do you REALLY think I had on a bikini? Much less, posted it on my blog? 
The airy Indonesian vibe accented every single space. Everything was natural wood, white and Turquoise (only from the sea). 

Aside from a couple of minor mishaps like watching Read realizing his passport expired 4 days before the trip... watching Read struggle to lift heavy weights in yoga inspired "zen" gym next to Bruce Willis while blaring some type of very loud music on speakers in zen gym... way under-budgeting for alcohol and crying upon departure, it was a perfect vacation. Now I am rocking a savage tan and am so relaxed that I almost forgot to take kids to school this morning. Re-entry. Who needs it?
bye bye birdie,
-h

You have read this article with the title Re-Entry - who needs it?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/05/re-entry-who-needs-it.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Comments "Re-Entry - who needs it?"

Post a Comment