Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

firecracker boy...

 
Thirteen years ago today I became a mom for the first time. My own mother suggested I wait 2 more days so my son could be a 4th of July baby. Wait...what?  No way... It was July and my ankles were  one with my thighs. Anyway, I had a healthy (9lb 4oz) son, Jackson. It really does seem
like yesterday but it was 13 years ago !?!? That makes me a mom of a teenager. Oh My... Is this legal? Am I really old enough to have a 13 year old? And what if what goes around comes around? I was not the best teenager...
 Will this precious little thing really not like me for the next 5 years? Will he really lose the ability to recognize how cool I am? (even though I remind him daily?)

Will he forgive me for the time I forgot it was picture day and sent him to school with out brushing his hair in a 'smooth like butta' t-shirt?

Or will he always smile at me with his chocolate pie eyes and make me feel like the luckiest mom in the world. The last 13 years have been an adventure so I can not imagine the next few would be any less. Happy Birthday to my handsome, spirited, kind firecracker boy.
 
Now yall go hug your babies (they do grow up fast) and enjoy the 4th of July with your friends and family. Party like its 1776! ...-A
 
Bye bye birdie,
 
You have read this article with the title firecracker boy.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/07/firecracker-boy.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Comments "firecracker boy..."

Post a Comment