Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Storage Galore!


 Remember my bathroom renovation? See here. I was in desperate need of some more storage. Read is out of town so you know what that means. I did a little rearranging.... 
 I found this chrome and glass bookcase at an estate sale last year for $40! Yes, $40! I had it in my office (which now means I will need some additional storage in there -- and I have something in mind) - stay tuned!  
It houses practical and pretty things. I am sure Read will be thrilled with the practical part. I love the industrial vibe with the chrome fixtures in the rest of the bath. 
Trays are such a pretty way to organize -- it looks so dainty and lovely. Stay tuned for the new addition to my office. 
bye bye birdie...
-H
You have read this articlebathroom organization / chrome and glass / storage / trays with the title Storage Galore! . You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/07/storage-galore.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Comments "Storage Galore! "

Post a Comment