Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Organize and hide...

Thank you Anna. 

So when cute Anna (totes adorbs) guest blogged for us from  Silver Spoon Taste (on a Plastic Fork Budget) I was excited because I knew I needed her help. She gave us 8 tips on how to clean our closets and clear our minds.(hmmmm...) You have heard me whine before about my LACK OF STORAGE in my little farmhouse circa 1976! 

My master closet (and I use that term loosely) is about 3'x5'. It was described as a walk in when we bought the house. Walk in- yes. Turn around- no. The good news is it is pretty organized already AND my clothes were already hung on matching hangers! This was one of the suggestions Anna made. So... Master closet: pretty good... moving along... Laundry closet: COMPLETE DISASTER! 

Ok, I know you want a picture but I am too embarrassed. However, things are happening over here and the laundry closet is getting a major face lift. Stay tuned for Wednesday! This weekend I have painted, researched, and begged my brother to come hang my new laundry door!!! (happening tonight -Yipee!)

My laundry room will be organized but now also hidden (for the days it's not) by my NEW....
drum roll...
wait for it....


BARN DOOR:



I can not wait to show you! I am a little obsessed. And the best part... door included, this project was less then $100! If you have ever looked into barn door hardware kits you know less than $100 is a Christmas day miracle! It's going to be totes magoats (speaking of obsessed is anyone else totes diggin' that commercial??) Stay tuned....-A

Bye, bye birdie,

You have read this article with the title Organize and hide.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2014/01/organize-and-hide.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 27, 2014

Comments "Organize and hide..."

Post a Comment