Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Weekend Recap

I am not sure I have ever been in need of a weekend so badly before in my life. It was just so nice to have a break from the craziness.  Ann and I had a very busy week working on projects and under a deadline to complete our design boards for the
 Arts Council Designer Showhouse. 
All of the designers that wish to participate create design boards for the rooms they want to work on. IF we get chosen, we will get to join in on the fun. The Designer Showhouse is from May 2-18. There are tons of great rooms in the Georgian house we hope to be decorating. We can't share our plan yet because we have to remain anonymous. However, whether we get a room or not, we will still show you our plans because they are FAB. The designers are chosen by a jury that selects the best design plan for the space. 
 The celebrity chair of the showhouse is one of our faves.... 
Meg Caswell of HGTV Design Star Fame! She is decorating the dining room and I can't wait to see what she comes up with.  
In other news, I did a little shopping for the Coop. Ok, a lot. I found some chairs like these. Once, they are reupholstered, they will be quite stunning. I have 4 sides and 2 head chairs and they are pretty amazing. Just saw a set of four on 1st Dibs for $2750. Of course, once they hit the Coop, they will be a fraction of the price. Did I mention I also bought the matching dining table and etagere? 
I also scored a desk like this one (needs some work and new paint) at a flea market. 
 I took my little assistant (Graham) with me on this little road trip/shopping adventure.  We had a blast except when she would say things like: "Mom, look at this ______ " 
(Fill in blank with ancient tennis racket or antique telephone). 
"Is this what ______ was like when you were little?"
-h

You have read this articlebamboo desk / brass bamboo chairs / meg caswell with the title Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 10, 2014

Comments "Weekend Recap"

Post a Comment