Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

the bold and beautiful.....

It's raining... It's Monday... I have a child that starts middle school in exactly one week...
I'm gonna need some good vibing make me smile images this morning...

I just recovered some client's chairs in a bold b&w graphic...It  never gets old...
simply love...
This space makes me smile... I love one huge graphic punch in a room.
What about you? SEen anything cool lately?

Happy Monday!
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
credit to: Lonny Mag, Miles Redd

You have read this article with the title the bold and beautiful...... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-bold-and-beautiful.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 20, 2012

Comments "the bold and beautiful....."

Post a Comment