Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Dear Client's Husband....

Sooo, I've been helping this cute girl with her awesome house... She has great taste, great furniture , and Incredible art. She just got a little stuck and wanted some fresh eyes and a few new pieces. We started in her dining room with a new wall color (that will eventually go everywhere) a new rug, and table....
do not judge... this is a work in progress! I found the table on Craigslist for a steal (yes, Craigslist!), the rug is new. The bamboo chandelier is being painted Hermes orange, and a different piece will serve as the sideboard. The existing chairs are not staying. Soooo, that's where these come in...
The client loves these as head chairs... (when you see all her art on the walls and the whole vibe of the house, this will all make sense!)

My suggestion was these as side chairs...

Here is the email response...

Hey Ann, my husband said we can't do ghost chairs on top of  zebra because it gives off a 1980's drug lord vibe. He also would expect to see me in acrylic heals everyday.

(When I got this email I cracked up. Hooper and I love the husbands! You can take down a room as fast as you can come up with bad nick names when we come up with names for our unborn children)

Dear Husband of Client,
I would never want to suggest you are a drug Lord , pimp, in the mafia, etc...or put anything in your home that would give off that vibe. I'll keep looking for chairs...
P.S. please don't tell Hooper that ghost chairs on a zebra rug is drug "lordish". She just loves her breakfast room.

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

P.P.S stay tuned for finished room!!!
You have read this article with the title Dear Client's Husband..... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/09/dear-client-husband.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 6, 2012

Comments "Dear Client's Husband...."

Post a Comment