Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Pinch Me, I Have an Announcement!

Ashley: Hey Hooper, It's Ashley.
Hooper: Hey, What's up? I'm in the Chick-fil-a drive thru.
Ashley: I have a girl who is trying to get up with you.
Hooper: I'll have a #6 and two kids meals.
Ashley: You might want to call her back. She's from Southern Living.
Hooper: Uh huh. A sprite and an extra order of fries.  
Ashley: She wants to send a team to photograph your laundry room. 
Hooper: I'm sorry. What did you say?
Ashley: Southern Living saw one of your rooms on the blog and they want to do an article on small space makeovers. Hooper, she emailed you and never heard back. I have her number. 
Hooper: Silence.

This is what you dream about. In your dream, you:


a) Aren't in the Chick-fil-a drive through when you get THE call.

b) Remember to check your blog email often enough that you don't blow off a major magazine for one whole week.
c) Stop eating Chick-fil-a months in advance should they want you in a photo.

Pinch me. On Friday (yes last week). Famous prop stylist (Matthew Gleason) and photographer (Laurey Glenn) came to visit me. ME. Open a magazine and you'll see their images (everywhere). Visit their websites here: Laurey Glenn and Matthew Gleason.

 Here is a shot from Southern Living Luxurious Master Baths. They worked together on this one and they are quite a team. 
 Here is some of Laurey's handiwork. 
 I already had much of their work pinned on Pinterest as some of my faves. When the people responsible for those images are standing in your house, it's surreal. 
 And this shot is one of my favorite images of ALL time. It's so bright and sunny and Laurey's artful eye captured it beautifully. 

You fell in love with Matthew's work in Ramey Caulkin's home in the September issue of HGTV Magazine, see HERE. Matthew makes it look so effortless and lived in. 
 His work is so natural and allows you to envision your life in that room. Both Matthew and Laurey made one of my rooms look amazing! 

I can't say much. Partially because I'm not allowed to divulge too much until the magazine comes out in January. I'm also still in shock. Let's suffice it to say that this particular room has never looked better and I'm checking my email.

Stay tuned for the Southern Living January Issue!

Bye bye birdie,
~H


credit to: www.MatthewGleason.com, www.LaureyGlenn.com, Pinterest, Southern Living
You have read this articleJanuary issue / laurey glenn / living room spaces / matthew gleason / small space makeovers / southern living with the title Pinch Me, I Have an Announcement!. You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/10/pinch-me-i-have-announcement.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 15, 2012

Comments "Pinch Me, I Have an Announcement!"

Post a Comment