Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

A Little Birdie told me... the latest news

Lots going on 'round here. I bartered with my fab client to get her tile leftovers. I didn't have a backsplash because we couldn't afford it after our bathroom renovation.  Here's a tip, use left over tile or search places like Habitat or CraigsList for deals on leftovers. I lucked out because my client's bathroom renovation just wrapped and there was marble/glass tile left. Lucky me. 
 I used a gray grout (had some left over from my kitchen -- see below). because I didn't want to copy hers. It looks a little edgy with my barn wood top. 
 In other news, yesterday was like Christmas. When I got home, this beautiful candle was on my front porch from Sandra Espinet. She liked our book review/blog post so we got a beautiful gift. Wow. Love a candle and how thoughtful!
 These were also on my porch. No joke. I thought I was dreaming. First I thought they were from Read. Must have been dreaming and on crack. Then I read the card. They were from HomeGoods. Seriously. They sent me the sweetest note about how much they appreciate my participation in the Happy by Design Pinterest Program.  How sweet is that!! Thank you! Thank you! 
In other news...
Ann and I have been moving our KILLER finds into the Coop this week and setting up for our first big event/sale. Stay tuned for more info, but mark your calendars for the first weekend in December. 
                             bye bye birdie...
                                -h
   
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog for a daily does of design! 
You have read this articlebarn wood / brutalist / glass tile / homegoods / HomeGoods mirror / master bath renovation / sandra espinet with the title A Little Birdie told me... the latest news. You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-little-birdie-told-me-latest-news.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Comments "A Little Birdie told me... the latest news"

Post a Comment