Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Christmas is right around the corner...

No, we are not starting to decorate for Christmas. We just tossed our very last pumpkin. At some point, though, I will have to start thinking about decorating for Christmas. I won't start until after Thanksgiving, but since Thanksgiving is late this year, some of you may want to start planning. I love Christmas, I especially love it when my house is decorated. The decorating part? Not so much. I despise it. I yell at the kids, I expect Read to untangle lights (half of which don't work) and the other half get haphazardly hung by Read while he's watching more football than light placement. It's our biggest fight of the year and no, I am not exaggerating. 
After many fights, one year we got an artificial tree.Yes, I asked Read to put it together and walked in to find this.... 
Ann and Jeff do it very differently. They buy a tree a couple of days before Christmas (aka Charlie Brown) and they throw up some kids' ornaments and call it a day. They get it half off, which is always her justification as to why the house isn't decorated. Then they top it off with this.
Remember her "crack angel" from years past. It truly is a beautiful look. 
Here is the bottom line. We both need help. While my house might be a little over decorated and Ann's might be a little under... we still have one thing in common. We both hate the festive decorating PROCESS. I feel sure that we share this sentiment with many of you. 
So, we have a solution. Our dear talented friend, Edith, is offering a decorating service and we strongly recommend you call on her and Deanne for all of your holiday decorating needs. They will come to your house and decorate for you. They can use your own decorations, add new or start all over. Call them to set up an appointment....

You'll be glad you did!
bye bye birdie...
You have read this article with the title Christmas is right around the corner.... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-is-right-around-corner.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 4, 2013

Comments "Christmas is right around the corner..."

Post a Comment