Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

I did it!...

Remember I told you guys I was hosting Thanksgiving? AND... I was in cooking panic mode? WELL... I delegated like a pro (Thank you to my mom, Jen and sis in laws for making this meal possible) I concentrated on presentation!(know your role... right?)

I do love to set a table. I used my china, my silver as well as silver I have inherited. I have some of my Grandmothers monogrammed forks and 2 patterns from my Aunt. I love having 4 different styles on the table- makes it eclectic and rich in meaning. (for me)
 I decided to do the pear place cards I found on Pinterest. A little spray paint turned my silver thumbtacks gold!
 I put Spanish moss in the bottom of my hurricanes and threw some pheasant feathers in with the flowers. It truly is all about the details as well as using things you love. Antlers have graced my table for years and this year I added a teak mushroom- my latest obsession!
All in all we had a wonderful meal and day with our family! I hope you enjoyed your day as well.

On another note- I know it's black Friday but remember to save some shopping mojo for our grand opening of THE COOP! (Sat, December 7th from 5-9)...-A


Happy Weekend
Bye, bye birdie,
Thank you Jen (Fotojenik) for the great pics of my table! 
You have read this article with the title I did it!.... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-did-it.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 29, 2013

Comments "I did it!..."

Post a Comment