Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

In other news...

I am recovering from the hoopla at the Coop. Think: one flew over the coo-coo's nest... a BIG thanks to everyone that braved the cold this week to come visit us. Remember, The Coop is always open by appointment and we are planning another big sale so stay tuned!

 I recently finished a guest bedroom for one of my very trusting clients. Let's suffice it to say that the "before" reminded me of a dorm/first apartment bedroom -- yes, equipped with futon and all of the trimmings (see below). Her house is full of bright color and she is willing to let me take risks... When I saw this "Koi" fabric, I fell in love and did the entire room around it. Check it out! 
I love the indigo, orange and aqua combination.
See what I mean? Bad flashback. 
 I changed the location of the bed and flanked the window with some fun drapes and Oriental panels that she already had. This gives the illusion of a headboard and makes the room feel more spacious. 

 We love how it turned out. Happy, happy Friday... bye bye birdie.... - h

You have read this articleguest bedroom / koi fabric / orange and aqua / The Coop with the title In other news.... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-other-news.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 13, 2013

Comments "In other news..."

Post a Comment