Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's that time again and I am particularly in the Christmas spirit... Normally, the hustle and bustle of the holidays sends me into a frenzy. Not this Christmas. I am going with simple. I know, you are thinking that I don't do simple. With all of the chaos at the Coop, I made some arrangements to make my life a little easier. Call it slack, but my sanity has a price. 
My friend, Edith Kerns, tricked out my house for Christmas! I left her home alone with bins of decorations and tangled lights and turned her loose. I gave her no direction and I can't tell you how exciting it was. I am guessing it is how clients feel when they turn us loose on their homes. Check out what elf  Edith did to my house to get it ready for the holidays! 

Each space she touched is adorned with fresh greens and "simple" elegant details. 

I love this picture of Flanner chasing our tree down the mountain once the kids "cut it down". 
We brought our tree home from the mountains on the top of my minivan. (Think Christmas Vacation when Clark takes the family into the woods to select a tree). It looked a little smaller on the side of the mountain that it does in my living room. Edith brought it to life! 
I do love this Christmas tree that Hutson made. It reminds me of the true meaning of the season. From our house to yours... don't get caught up in the hustle and bustle. It's the most wonderful time of the year! 
bye bye birdie... -H

You have read this article with the title It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! . You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/12/it-most-wonderful-time-of-year.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Comments "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! "

Post a Comment