Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Metal Mania...

Sooo.... yes, we are busy getting The Coop ready and no.... you don't want to miss it. 
I have already decided on a few pieces for myself. I mean, er, um, if they don't sell. (That was hubby might read the blog damage control) Anyhoo... As if the week wasn't going to be stressful enough, I took my 2 oldest to get braces on Tuesday. Tonight Jeff ran out to buy a new blender. Apparently the cheese manicotti I made from scratch for dinner wasn't soft enough. After cutting their entire meals into microscopic pieces Jeff announced he thought they were supposed to only have milkshakes the first 2 days.  Hope they brush the sugar out of their 'I could have had a new car but instead my kids will have straight teeth' braces. 
Aren't they cute? So in honor of the new metal at our house, I thought you'd like to see all the metal at The Coop you can take to your house!...
 swoon... these vintage Design Institute chairs are STUNNERS! We have 4! 
Lucite...metal...antique etchings...say no more! YES PLEASE!!!

 This little metal bar cart has gotten rave reviews on our FB page... You might want to get here at 5! 
And... a personal fave- This chrome chair would look so great at my antique secretary or yours! 

See you Saturday!

The Coop
1930 Oleander Drive
(The Big Red Barn)
5-9

Bye, bye birdie,
You have read this article with the title Metal Mania.... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/12/metal-mania.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, December 5, 2013

Comments "Metal Mania..."

Post a Comment