Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

American Hustle

And the winner is.... Yep. American Hustle raked in the Golden Globes. Much deserved, if you ask me. Read and I saw it a couple of weekends ago and I loved it. 
 Read -- not so much. I loved the era -- especially the interiors. Some of the details I could recall from the 70's. I was age 0-6, but still, even then, I could appreciate good style. Inspired by American Hustle, we are adding these beauties to The Coop.... 
There are 6 of them and we have big plans for these dining chairs so stay tuned....
This is Roz's ranch. If you can look past the rust velvet, check out the coveted zebra on the hearth. Swoon.
Here he is in all of his glory -- visiting over from First Dibs. Oh yeah, he's a pricey little zebra. 
 Check out Roz's (Jennifer Lawrence) dining table and chairs -- lucite heaven. OK, so the chairs are a little over the top, but look at the rivets in the dining table base. 
I love the lines of the furniture in this space. This is Sydney's apartment -- equipped with beautiful grasscloth  and pops of electric yellow. You can't see it, but I noticed a lucite bar cart in the back corner next to the buffet. 
It was similar to this one. I have no idea what was happening during this part of the movie, I was so taken with the cart. I would totally recommend American Hustle, if you can keep up -- don't get distracted by the furniture like I did -- and don't ask me what the movie was about -- not sure I could tell you.
Bye bye birdie...
H

credit to: American Hustle
You have read this articleamerican hustle / retro with the title American Hustle . You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2014/01/american-hustle.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 13, 2014

Comments "American Hustle "

Post a Comment