Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Kardashians Kook

I have a confession. I love, I repeat "love" to watch the Keeping up with the Kardashians. I know, it's embarrassing, but somehow, just saying it out loud makes me feel better. This is Hooper, here. NOT ANN. She would kill me if for one second you thought she actually watched it. Ever. Anyhooo, I record it and watch every.single.episode. Read has watched perhaps one episode with me. He said, and I quote:
"That is one hour I can never get back." 
It's mindless, it's ridiculous and they are so extravagant, it is absurd. I know, but I still love it. The whole black and white theme, season after season, gets old. But... their decor is stunning in some spots. For instance, I love the homey feel of Kourtney's kitchen. 
The barstools.... swoon... and I adore the flame stitch wallpaper. I will say, the Mackenzie Childs enamelware is a tad overdone. I just love the gray and gold with hints of black. 
No onto Kris's kitchen. Granted, she rarely uses it, unless it is to fix a glass of wine, but it is stunning nonetheless. I love the shape of the large islands. Not a big fan of the chandeliers, but for Kris, this is clean and simple. What about you? Do you watch it? Are there parts of their decor that you like or is it all too overdone, just like the cast? 
                           bye bye birdie...
                                  ~h


       
You have read this articleKardashian / kitchen with the title Kardashians Kook. You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2014/01/kardashians-kook.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 24, 2014

Comments "Kardashians Kook"

Post a Comment