Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

I'm going to be an aunt... again!

My sister (in-law) is pregnant. It is quite the miracle every time, but with her it is especially so. We found out she is having a little girl which means my precious niece and nephew will get a sister! I can hardly wait and hope she will keep having babies so I don't have to.  She asked me to help her with her nursery and I am honored. Check out what I have put together. 

Baby Girl Graham Nursery




What do you think? Do you think she'll like it?
Bye bye birdie,
~H



You have read this article with the title I'm going to be an aunt... again!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-going-to-be-aunt-again.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 17, 2011

Comments "I'm going to be an aunt... again!"

Post a Comment