Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Mostly Likely to....

... Write a blog about what what losers we were (are)...

So, you never know what spring cleaning will turn up. Hooper's mom apparently is doing some serious spring cleaning and found our senior yearbook. We thought yall might enjoy a little flashback...

Oh Hooper... friends don't let friends use curling irons...Sally Fields called and she wants her flying nun costume back. I really do not know where to begin...I could do a whole blog post on that collar alone...

 
I'm really trying to find something to rip apart here... but I'm looking pretty normal... The most tragic thing about this picture is this is what I still look like in my head... just not in my mirror... How bummer is that?

I wasn't at this particular match but I'm wondering if Hooper really smashed a winner down the line.   I'm just saying... For goodness sakes she's got a bum knee! What is she really capable of at this point? ... Not sayin' she didn't- just putting it out there...

Ok, so now you know... I was a cheerleader... I know laugh- I'm still scratching my head over this one. Apparently I'm such a good cheerleader that I do not even have to stand up. I can just cheer from the back of a pick up truck. Maybe even from the parking lot...  Yeah! Go Vikes! Go Big blue! We're # 1!


Awww... the embarrassing ads your parents place in the back of yearbooks... (Hooper had one too- she conveniently left it out..)  Now that's confidence... rollin' all out of that tank top and still eating an ice cream cone.

Speaking of adds in the back of yearbooks...





You are only really cool if you put an add in the back of the yearbook with your B.F.F. about how cool you are... So here it is for all blog world to see... We were (self proclaimed) awesome. We have cool quotes, cool drawings, and we documented all the wild things we did on this page. ( In code of course so our parents couldn't bust us.) Don't you wish you went to school with us?  We kept ourselves quite entertained reading all this stuff yesterday... We were such dorks!  (oh no, maybe we still are...yall would tell us right?)


Dear blog world,
It's been so fun getting to know you this year! We have had some great laughs. This year has been CRAZY! I hope we will always party together! Later...
L.Y.L.A.S, R.H.T.S, K.I.T., B.F.F.,

B.B.B.
~ A & H

You have read this article with the title Mostly Likely to..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/mostly-likely-to.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 25, 2011

Comments "Mostly Likely to...."

Post a Comment