Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Oh happy day...

PUH...LEASE!  How do I follow Hoopers off the chain post with anything ? If you are reading this for the first time, scroll down, check out Hoop's laundry room and tell her how great it is b/c it is pretty great. It is not just b/c the design and execution are amazing it is great b/c the WORLD'S MOST IMPATIENT person did it. I was convinced I was going to have to show up and patch, repaint, fix but I didn't. My girl waited for paint to dry, didn't rip off tape too soon and walked on it only when it was done (not before). CONGRATS!

But I guess I will follow up with something, or someone... John Robshaw... (love him...)


 From fabrics to furniture to block art prints...his look is collected, vibrant and BEAUTIFUL!



 Love this bench. 2 at the end of my bed would be fab!

 These framed fabrics make me oh so happy... I love showrooms...
My birthday is in October...Just file that info away and when you remember it, don't forget this throw!


 So, pink is THE color for 2011...but is anyone else as stoked as I am to see indigo everywhere?



Have a great weekend and be sure to check out all the happy fabrics John (we are on a first name basis now) has to offer...

OH... the best part... he has a line of fabric for Lucky Brand! My favorite brand of all!!!!

Happy, bright Weekend!
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

You have read this article with the title Oh happy day.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/oh-happy-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 4, 2011

Comments "Oh happy day..."

Post a Comment