Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Birthday Girl

Do you remember where you were 9 years ago today? I'll never forget. I was giving birth to this beauty:
Last year, I wrote a little birthday tribute to her that you can read here. I just wanted to take a moment to bask in the glory that is Meg. I am forever grateful that she is mine. 
As a sassy 5-year-old
And now on the cusp of the double digits.
Happy 9th Birthday, Meg. I'm so very proud of you and love you more than you'll ever know.
You have read this articleHappy Birthday Meg with the title Birthday Girl. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-girl.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Comments "Birthday Girl"

Post a Comment