Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Hats Off!

I've done my research on this. I'm talking 24 hours of non-stop Royals. I've watched Fashion Police and taken notes. I am starting to speak in a British accent and even called my little girl, "Poppet". Seriously, I know what I'm talking about. I'm onto something and think it may just be the newest trend in design. Rooms inspired by the outrageous hats worn to Will and Kate's nuptials.


I enlarged this one just in case you couldn't see it.

My  master husband is so hot...

                                
I like the jelly fish on the head wall.


          In the South, we say: Bless her heart. We also think less is more... (sometimes)...





In honor of Birds of a Feather

Oh and here's my favorite... Can't you just hear it: Where are you stylist? Why can't I find you, why have you gone away?...


That's all for now, check back daily for more design trends. 


Cherrio!
~H


credit to: Decorpad
You have read this article with the title Hats Off!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/05/hats-off.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, May 2, 2011

Comments "Hats Off!"

Post a Comment