Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Get out of my bed....

I am writing this blog out of pure frustration. It is 4 a.m. and I should be  R.E.M.'n in my bed. I'm not.... I'm up, my back hurts from sleeping weird, I can only turn my neck slightly to the left and I'm hot. There's a 4 year old in there and she won't leave. She's starting to say things like "our room", and "our bed".
"Move her" -you say. I do... she comes back. She shares my pillow and wakes me with her hot little breath. Her toes fit perfectly between my ribs and I often get slapped in the face with a flying arm. She has a room...

not bad, right? Maybe if she had one of those beds with a tent and slide she'd stay in it...Maybe it's time for a room re-do...


hmmm... something a bit more sophisticated but still fun?....


Could she need something a little  more free to be you and me?
(or do I just need those floors...)


 Perhaps something with an international flare would keep her from relocating every night...



Will I ever sleep again? Will the dark circles go away? Will I always need 3 cups of coffee before its safe to make eye contact with other humans?



It's the third one that is causing my troubles (cute, eh?)
Your comments and suggestions are welcome...Join my mission- "Get the 4 year old out of the bed!"

(we have been known to bungee cord a door shut but that's another story for another day...)

Good night, or Good morning...
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

credit to: Addie for my sleepless nights, Amanda Nilsbet, Jonathan Adler, Decor Pad


You have read this article with the title Get out of my bed..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/06/get-out-of-my-bed.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Comments "Get out of my bed...."

Post a Comment