Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While my sister was here last week from Chicago I decided to take my mom, sister, and sister in law to my fave junk shop. (The one that looks like you might not make it out alive). See here. And I am soooo glad we went because look what I scored! FOR THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS!!!! Did you HEAR me??? This is a 1960ish Magnavox record/ radio console in insane good condition. The radio still works but the record player... not so much. (the stuff on top is some of our loot from the day)

 
Sweet Mary (owner) said she had to get $35 out of it and she was sorry because the record player didn't work. But as a bonus she let me keep the record that was in it... Abba. I don't know if it's sad or funny that I already have that record!

As you can imagine I was soooo excited -I just got rid of our entertainment center and our t.v. was sitting on an old pine harvest table. This is much better... trust me!

Here it is in our living room... wanted to give you the big picture look...

I know, I know... pictures on wall all outta scale and not looking so good...

BUT... I want it to look like this. I want a wall with all different pieces of art (which I have a ton of...shocker, I know). Right now I'm searching for some kind of small mirror...

 I also noticed my poor chair looks terrible... (you do not even want to know why the hide is thrown over the back!)


Of course I am no longer liking this chair, shape, really anything about it. When you get something new everything around it needs to go too. I guess this is when the $35 bargain starts costing you! If you have a fabulous chair you'd like to send my way... please do. I'm thinking cleaner lines ... thoughts?


 Anyway we had a blast and I manged to learn 2 things on my excursion...

#1. The more livestock, the better the loot...
#2. Horizontal stripes don't do a thing for me...

Bye, bye birdie,
~A
You have read this article with the title THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/07/thirty-five-dollars.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 21, 2011

Comments "THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post a Comment