Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

25... (for the 13th time)

Yes, 25 for the 13th time means 37. That's how old I have been for a day now. Feels pretty good, still not buying 30 is the new 20 though. Thank you Hoop for the birthday post and most importantly my new super cool yearbook page!!!! Framed and matted in purple...holla!!! I am still shocked you found it! (Read previous post if you are lost...)

I have to mention my birthday is a day after Addie's (my baby is now 5! sob, sob...) We both had great ones and ended the week at Lindley and Molly's school Fall Festival. Who says you can't throw down on your birthday when you are 37?
(cute little blond in front is one of Lindley's besties from practically birth!)


I had to show you the whole fam. Jeff ditched the wig, mustache and glasses pretty quickly after we realized no parents were letting their children near him. He did have quite a creepy vibe going on.

I know this is technically a design blog and you probably do not want to hear any more about birthdays so I promise we will be throwing so much design your way over the next few weeks your head will spin! We are off to market! We can't wait!!!

Have a great week and we'll be back soon!!
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A 

You have read this article with the title 25... (for the 13th time). You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/10/25-for-13th-time.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 24, 2011

Comments "25... (for the 13th time)"

Post a Comment