Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

It's Your Birthday!



On this day (we won't say how many years ago), Ann White Schutte was born. I tried to find some historical events and truly, there aren't any except for a couple of baseball stats that make no sense to me. Ann shares her birthday with Princess Leah, Mick Jagger's daughter and Miss Teen USA. Big Whoop. 


To honor her on her birthday, I wanted to share her birthday gift with you. She has no idea she is getting this, but I guess she will find out when she reads the blog this morning. Before I the big reveal, I want to share a little background with you...


Ann and I met in 9th grade. 
We were super cute and WAYYYY cool.
Ann was a cheerleader. I was a tennis player. No need to show a picture, this post is all about ANN! 


Ann was kinda like a hippie (picture cut off jean shorts with a sunburst painted on them). I wore big collared shirts (picture flying nun). Ann worked at a bar-b-que joint, I worked at a preppy sportswear store. We were/are complete opposites and still are.
We were on the homecoming court. We both have shoulder pads. I look like I'm getting ready to play the bag pipes. Did we color coordinate on purpose? God, I hope not.
 We were also, the epitome of cheesiness. Senior year, we decided to leave a legacy of cheese and do a yearbook memoir together. We noted all of the "bad" stuff we did that made us soooo "cool".
Ann, I found the original and to celebrate your 25th birthday, I want you to have it!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many many more!
Bye bye birdie,
~H
You have read this article with the title It's Your Birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/10/it-your-birthday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 21, 2011

Comments "It's Your Birthday!"

Post a Comment