Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Happy, happy, joy, joy...(& the dentist!!!)

Hooper's out of town and I am taking 4 kids to the dentist this morning. hmmm...wonder who is having more fun? I can not believe Jan 1 is on Sunday. That gives me just enough time to cram all the sugar and carbs I can get my hands on into my mouth only to declare Sunday my New years resolution is to eat healthier. Maybe I'm setting the bar to high. Maybe my resolution will be not to rob a bank. I can stick to that one....

Anyway, I need a happy picture to get me through my morning...
What is this happy picture you ask? My new barn wood counter tops my hoty (husband of the year) and bro's put in. It was a total surprise! Jeff got me out of the house for 4 hours and when I got back, VOILA! They are old greyed out boards from a barn in a neighboring county. Jeff thought this was the extent of our kitchen re-do. Poor Jeff...

Now I need to...
1. paint the cabinets (thinking grey)
2. repaint the floor (thinking solid blue)
3. Install back splash...loving this...

Right before they put them in (I really had no idea) I painted the whole kitchen Ben Moore revere pewter. It looks amazing with the counters! This was my original inspiration when I first started talking about my kitchen (years ago)

Maybe I'll do the cabinets white... thoughts? (Can't wait to show you the finished product!!!)

Anyway, I have a lot of time to think about it while I'M AT THE DENTIST WITH 4 KIDS!!!!
Enjoy your Friday and have a safe and Happy New Years!

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

You have read this article with the title Happy, happy, joy, joy...(& the dentist!!!). You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-happy-joy-joy-dentist.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 30, 2011

Comments "Happy, happy, joy, joy...(& the dentist!!!)"

Post a Comment