Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Happy New Year (and back to reality)

Happy New Year!!! We rang in 2012 in Amelia Island, Florida. We took the children (for a 6-9 hour drive) down to the northern part of Florida for some R&R.  We totally lucked out with warm weather and 5 glorious beach days. Not to mention, my in-laws met us there with a brand new Wii for the kids for a Christmas gift. Let me tell you, it is the gift that keeps on giving. My kids played the Wii while Mommy napped every day. It was heaven. Now back to the design part of the post.... Most people pick their vacation rentals based on location, number of bedrooms, baths or budget. Not me. While all of those things are very important, I decided to go on "looks" alone. I found a precious little cottage that once graced the cover of Better Homes and Gardens. Check it out... it is my kind of beach house.
          

Isn't it divine??? This coastal beauty did not disappoint. The owner left the cottage stocked with all of the necessities to make us feel right at home. It was the perfect place to stay and we capped off 2011 in style. 
We took this shot on the pier on Cumberland Sound (ignore Flanner's pink coat -- he borrowed it from his sister).We had a blast and I must say, I am quite ready for them to return to school. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and are enjoying 2012 (especially since school starts back tomorrow). 
Bye bye birdie,
~H


credit to: VRBO, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine Images
You have read this article with the title Happy New Year (and back to reality). You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-and-back-to-reality.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Comments "Happy New Year (and back to reality)"

Post a Comment