Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Help...out with the old, in with the new?

I didn't think anything was wrong with my rug... In fact, I really liked my living room rug. It made the room feel calm, cohesive and pretty....

Then while Hooper and I were shopping at a friends house (yes, peaking in her closets looking for good castaways) I found this rug...

It's not calm or serene BUT the reds, teals, black, and oranges were calling to me. So since I always listen when accessories are calling my name, I brought it home to try...(moved some things around to make it work...)

and...I think I'm in love... Out with the old, in with the new?... What do you think? Which is better?

Do I remain calm and serene or go punchy?

Happy Monday...
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A


You have read this article with the title Help...out with the old, in with the new?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/01/helpout-with-old-in-with-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 30, 2012

Comments "Help...out with the old, in with the new?"

Post a Comment