Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Target hits the Bullseye everytime

Have you ever gotten out of Target spending less than $100? I haven't. And, if I had it, I could spent $1000 and furnish an entire room. Check out these amazing finds for sprucing up a room. I snapped them up while grocery shopping. 
Wouldn't a pair of these be beautiful with a colored silk shade?
                 Maybe a peach or gray shade in this bedroom?
 For $24.99, he would look killer on your book case. Remember this room?
I spy with my little eye... a horse that cost more than $24.99 (don't tell my client).
 This pillow is flocked and so pretty. Wouldn't it look amazing in here?

 I bought one of these pillows for the house in the mountains. The pattern is sewn leather and is accented with nail heads. Its going in a man's study with this fabric:
I love this shade too. That's a lot of bang for your buck for $12.99. 
Add a light kit and you have great pendants!
Wouldn't they be great in this room?

This is one of my all time favorites. It's on sale for $89 

It would be gorgeous in this room as a side table or as a pair to create a low coffee table.
And last, but certainly not least, check out this butterfly stool.
Isn't it a great Sori Yanagi knock off? I mean, Yliving has this version for $645. The Target version is $111.
So, no. I have determined that it is impossible to walk out of Target spending less than $100. Now you know why.
Bye bye birdie,
~H


Credit to Simple Dwellings, Lonny Mag, DecorPad, Target.com
You have read this article with the title Target hits the Bullseye everytime. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/01/target-hits-bullseye-everytime.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 27, 2012

Comments "Target hits the Bullseye everytime"

Post a Comment