Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

My old bedroom

I'm obsessed with wallpaper. I am currently working on a living room that I can't wait to show you. I did the entire room (blank canvas) around some Osborne & Little paper, that you will have to wait to see. 


In the meantime, I was looking  back at some of my favorite papered spaces and wanted to share MY ALL TIME FAVORITE with you. It is my old master bedroom. We no longer live there so it holds an extra special place in my heart. It was also one of the first rooms I decorated almost 8 years ago and my house was my design lab. I took tons of risks. 
I chose this  "Bellvue" paper by Thibaut as my inspiration and did the entire room in green and white. At the time, it was published in a local magazine, Wrightsville Beach Magazine, which I still have a tattered copy of. Hence the sad Iphone photo below...
I do love to change things up, but would have brought the wallpaper with me if I could have. I did keep the bedding, drapes, furnishings and everything (except for the table with the painted geraniums). Did I mention, it was  7 years ago? 
 I still have almost everything from my old room in my new room, but have infused some pinks and corals. 


I stil miss the wallpaper and hope one day, I can do it again. What about you? Do you have a favorite? One you have used or always wanted to? Sometimes, it's a little risky. Stay tuned for the wallpapered living room. It's almost done!
Bye bye birdie,
~H


credit to: Wrightsville Beach Magazine
You have read this article with the title My old bedroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-old-bedroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Comments "My old bedroom"

Post a Comment