Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

not very productive...

I had a list a mile long of things to get accomplished this weekend. One being fold and PUT AWAY about 30 loads of laundry (no joke...). FYI...watching the Super Bowl was not on my list. But my cool friend Deb dropped off a book "You just HAVE to read". hmmm.... wonder if she meant in 2 days?


Great book, but now I'm dealing with what Ann forgot because I was reading about What Alice Forgot.

One thing on my list was to find wallpaper for my master (and I use that word loosely) bathroom...

The floors are black and white basket weave tile and the room has 4' wainscoting and is TINY!
Contenders:



If my husband and kids left for a week, I could paint this...(maybe)

 
a little too chartruesy (new word) and might get tired of it but I do like the grays and the been around a long time vibe...

hmmm... cool on a ceiling...

This might be the winner.... Of course, I'd have to redo my whole room... but would be worth it. I love it! Except should your wallpaper cost more then the whole remodel?

I know you've seen this one but seriously, IT'S GREAT!!! This may have to be somewhere in my house someday...

Any good wallpaper out there I've missed?

Happy Monday!
Bye,bye birdie,
~A
credit: Osborne and Little, Wallpaper store





You have read this article with the title not very productive.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/not-very-productive.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 6, 2012

Comments "not very productive..."

Post a Comment