Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

They call me Mellow Yellow...

Did anyone else have a crazy week... I thought we (mostly me) needed some relaxing pics to send us into the weekend. You hear us talking about cute Jen over at Fotojenik. She not only makes incredible bags, hide cuffs (fave), leather feather earrings (staple), etc.... BUT she is an amazing photographer and she and hubby Hal have a beautiful, peaceful, creative home. Enjoy her photos and their space....

layers, texture & lots of wood create a very relaxing spot...


Jen lacquered REAL antlers she found on our last trip to our secret junk shops. Now don't go rattle canning your husbands prized deer heads! (I think that sentence just took me to an all new redneck low...hmmm...)

Vintage industrial sewing machine that can sew through anything. That's great and all but look how pretty the color is...

Forest chairs...wishbone chairs...beautiful light...living plants...perfect.

Current guest room...future nursery. I can not wait to see what they eventually do in here. I've been bragging on Jen but her husband Hal holds his own in the creative department. If I didn't love them so much I might not like them at all....

A wire basket on the wall serves for more (pretty) storage.

So, the master bedroom is very loooong but feels so calm and cozy all at the same time. The natural light is amazing. I spy with my little eye the perfect nursery rocker...

Isn't it pretty... and relaxing? What's your favorite thing?Doesn't it make you want to drink coffee and listen to slow jams?

Thanks for sharing your home J&H!
Have a mello weekend...
Bye,bye Birdie,
~A&H

You have read this article with the title They call me Mellow Yellow.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/they-call-me-mellow-yellow.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 3, 2012

Comments "They call me Mellow Yellow..."

Post a Comment