Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Goodwill hunting...

It was a good day at Goodwill... Hooper went first and sent me in to look at a bamboo dresser. By the time I got there more goods had been unloaded and when I turned the corner.... the lights dimmed, the stars aligned, music played and I saw this...

It was a bentwood dresser for $40 in PERFECT condition. This might not not mean much to you but it is exactly what I wanted for my daughters room (coming soon...). And if you need an over priced bamboo dresser in bad condition WITH potential it's still there.

Any scores lately? Please share...
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
You have read this article with the title Goodwill hunting.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/06/goodwill-hunting.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 8, 2012

Comments "Goodwill hunting..."

Post a Comment