Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Do You See What I See?

It's out. Really. I got a call from a friend who got a call from her sister-in-law who got a call from her mother's cousin who got a call from her aunt that she got her copy. So, I ran straight to the mailbox. Nothing. I slipped into a slight depression as I just can't handle the wait. I'm not known to be patient. The stress is just too much and the pressure. It's too early to have a glass of wine (it's 11:30 am), so I decide I'll soothe my nerves with a peppermint latte. Yeah, I'll stop by McDonald's. 
Peppermint latte, no whip please... excuse me ma'am...You have got to be kidding me.
 So I go back to the post office. Surely, there is some mistake. Maybe there is a stash of mags that got left behind and are supposed to me in my mailbox. My postman and post lady are chumming it up. Seriously? 
 To take my mind off of it, I'll go do a little Christmas shopping. Nothing like fresh air at our local shopping mall to put me in the Christmas spirit. What the ???
           Listen Prancer, can I borrow your magazine? Exhausting. I'll go get my toes done. "Christmas Red". That will be a treat. Unless...
Everyone there seems relaxed and engrossed in their reading. 
 OK, I give up. Pick up the kids from school because I promised we could see Santa. There was a very long line... 
Santa gave me his copy. BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT. EVER. 

 It should hit stands later this week. Run out and get a copy, tons of good tips for small space makeovers. 
Plus, did I mention, I'm in it?
bye bye birdie...
You have read this article with the title Do You See What I See?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/12/do-you-see-what-i-see.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Comments "Do You See What I See?"

Post a Comment