Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

How Pinteresting!

BIG NEWS. I love Homegoods. That is not the NEW news. I got a call from TJX Corporate last week. They own Homegoods, Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Sure, everyone knows that. 

They have chosen 4 designers (in the whole US of A) to take part in a pilot Pinterest program!!! Yahoo! under my Christmas tree this year, I got $500 in Homegoods gift cards to participate. Pinch me. I'm in Homegoods heaven.
I get to pin photos of rooms where we use Homegoods items! 
I can't wait to go shopping!

 Can you spot the Homegoods find here? You got it, my vanity! Yep, $299 of pure goodness.  Oh yeah and the mirror too... 
How about here? The chair AND the table are from HG
Remember these branch hooks I found months ago at Homegoods? We hung the photos with rope -- this might just get pinned. The hooks were $9.99... oh and the sconce came from there too!
They are intrigued by how we mix in Homegoods items with more expensive "to the trade" items to create luxe spaces that are attainable and affordable. 
Don't you want to find out how? Keep reading...
and stay tuned for the new Pinterest page! It's called 
"Homegoods Happy With Hooper"
bye bye birdie...
You have read this articlebranch hooks / homegoods / luxe decor / steals / vanity with the title How Pinteresting!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-pinteresting.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 7, 2013

Comments "How Pinteresting!"

Post a Comment