Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Weekend Highlights

For Christmas, I gave Read tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld. What is better than the gift of laughter? What I didn't tell him, is that it might involve a little tiny stop at one of my favorite hot spots in Raleigh along the way. Thankfully, he is not phased by this and said, he actually expects it. 
Not sure if that is good or bad?
After a delicious vegetarian lunch (this took some persuading too), we stopped by Seaboard Studio 123  for a little shopping. By "we", I mean, I went inside and he sat in the car and listened to the basketball game. 
 I have been eyeing this for quite some time. It was even better in person!
 I love this wooden sunburst -- did I mention how great their prices are?
 Loved this mid-century table paired with can chairs. The twist: They are lacquered in navy. 
 I tried to talk Read into a little souvenir. He was not interested in taking home the lamp in the center. Jerry was hilarious, but this little stop was definitely a highlight. Happy Monday!
bye bye birdie....


You have read this articledining table / jerry seinfeld / lacquered chairs / lamps / seaboard studio 123 / sunburst with the title Weekend Highlights. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-highlights.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 4, 2013

Comments "Weekend Highlights"

Post a Comment