Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

yeh mon... I'm back...

Now I remember why Jeff and I don't travel much... Re-entry stinks. This time last week I was basking under the Jamaican sun with not a care in the world... sigh...
This morning I have a child already plotting to stay home from school (she doesn't feel well..cough, cough...) and at MINIMUM 5 loads of laundry to fold  in my laundry processing center. (a.k.a. dining room table). It was a good run while it lasted. Don't get me wrong I missed my kids terribly and though vacation Jeff is loads of fun it is nice to be back home... I guess...
 
I wish I could be in Jamaica with my kids. Maybe we are doing it all wrong here... I mean seriously, You can get a 5 bedroom house with a fenced in backyard (barbwire) and amazing views (through the bars) in a gated community (has to be) for $500,000.
 
Jeff could sell bananas and rum by the road and I can make a mean bracelet and learn to braid. Goodbye corporate America, hello turquoise waters!
 
Maybe Ralph (Lauren) would sell us his house...


Stunning, isn't it? Not sure this is in our price range but a girl can dream...

How about you, anyone in? Up for an adventure? Roadside stand in Jamaica?

Bye, bye birdie mon,

 
You have read this article with the title yeh mon... I'm back.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/02/yeh-mon-i-back.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 18, 2013

Comments "yeh mon... I'm back..."

Post a Comment