Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Kim and Kanye's Baby Nursery Reveal

Dear Kim and Kanye:
Congrats on your new baby girl! I am sure that "North West" is going to have a wonderful life and is lucky to have such doting parents. I was certain she would have a very pretty name like Krystal, Krown,  Klique, Kavalier, Kocoon... but North West?????

I heard you were going to call her "Nori" for short. 
Isn't that a seaweed?
Thank you for asking us to help design your nursery. Before we get too far into the design process, I wanted to bounce some ideas around. 
I am aware that money is no object. However, I wouldn't want you to think that I am a Gold Digger and going for broke. Therefore, in an effort to repurpose, I suggest we use Kim's Met Gala dress as drapes in little Nori's room... 
They would be so old fashioned and sweet. Plus we have tons of fabric to work with.
Sunbursts are sooooo last season. This compass would be perfect over North's crib.
 
I know you love some bling and this chandelier is just beautiful. 
I put together a board so you can see it as it all comes together. You both have such lovely taste. I am sure that it will be beautiful. Please let me know when you are ready to move forward. Best,
Hooper (Ann doesn't watch your show)


You have read this article with the title Kim and Kanye's Baby Nursery Reveal . You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/06/kim-and-kanye-baby-nursery-reveal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 21, 2013

Comments "Kim and Kanye's Baby Nursery Reveal "

Post a Comment