Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Summer Time's Calling Me (Part 2)

So my client that has the amazing yard, also has a pretty incredible side yard. Ann, this part's for you! She has chickens (not really my thing) and they have their own space! 
 I got close enough to get this shot and while I'm not really a chicken person, they were pretty cute. 
 The have their own little coup on wheels!
And the most beautiful garden to strut around in. It's the perfect addition to a beautiful yard!
Bye bye birdie,
~H

You have read this article with the title Summer Time's Calling Me (Part 2). You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/08/summer-time-calling-me-part-2.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Comments "Summer Time's Calling Me (Part 2)"

Post a Comment