Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Moving Target

Remember the Target Missoni craze and the soccer mom who scored almost everything in the store because evidently she was either:
1. running an Ebay ring or 
2. planning on dropping 5 sizes so she could wear all of them? 

Today was the Target release of Patch NY, a collaboration with designers Don Carney and John Ross, who own this amazing NY spot.
I have never been to Patch and was so excited about their new line for Target. However, I getting was a little worried about how vintage collectables would look "new" on the shelves of Target.


I'm in love with their Anthropologie collaboration on this wallpaper. I was so hoping...
Had it not been for my dad's emergency gall bladder surgery(this morning), I may have been there bright and early lined up with the earthy, cool soccer moms as they drank hot chai and waited in line for a set of woodland plates. Priorities.
Any hoo, after a long day at the hospital, I needed a little retail therapy. I was sure, I would score something from the "Target Shops Collections".  Evidently, crazy soccer mom seemed to have outfoxed me (though I doubt it) because the shelves were pretty bare.
I ended up with this metallic faux bois pillow. It had me at metallic. 
It is pretty, but quite small at 16" square. It looks a little tiny on my chair. Hmmm. Maybe it would work on a tiny chair?? So far, I'm just not that impressed. I had high hopes. Anyone else score some Patch NY goodies today at Target? 

bye bye birdie,
~h


credit to:

anthropologie, PatchNY, Target




You have read this article with the title Moving Target. You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/09/moving-target.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, September 10, 2012

Comments "Moving Target"

Post a Comment